Starting a law firm

So, on Friday I was offered a position at my law firm for next year. I will complete my articles on May 31, 2006. I was flattered, and happy to receive an offer. However, I turned it down. Why? Because, I have decided, along with a former classmate, to start my own law firm. We will hang our shingle on July 1, 2005. Think I am nuts?

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
--Leon J. Suenes
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay