Law School: Law School Guidebook - extra copies

See my post not too far down below. I mentioned that I had some copies of my book that were not in perfect condition. I can't see any problems with them. Perhaps a smudge or two. You won't even notice. A bunch of you asked for some. Thanks. I still have a few left. I have no use for them. The bookstores won't take them from the publisher unless they are pristine. I'll give them to y'all for $7 plus $10 shipping anywhere in Canada. Period. Stop. What a deal! Won't last long. Shoot me an email.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay