The Birth of a Law Practice


I have been giving birth to my new law practice. It's a longer and more arduous labour than previously anticipated. Added to that, I am taking care of my three children while my wife is away for a month becoming a yoga instructor.

Currently, I am in the process of renovating an old building that I bought to house one of our new offices. I am busy ordering phone lines, computers, desks, filing cabinets, insurance, stationary, etc., etc. The list seems endless right now. Will it all be worth it? Oh yeah. Seeing my name on the letterhead provides a significant amount of pride. I won't lie.

I am looking forward to being finished the "building" phase, and getting on to true client development and service.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay