www.canadianlawschool.ca

If you hadn't heard, some flake stole www.canadalawstudent.ca from me. Don't even try visiting that site - it's useless drivel now. After some ranting, and raving...c'est law vie.

I present to you www.canadianlawschool.ca.

I will be posting new stuff there over the next couple of weeks, including CANS and outlines for law school and some law school surveys. I will also be filling it up with every Canadian law school resource I can get my hands on.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay