Becoming a Mediator and Arbitrator

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Christmas kept me really busy with family committments.

Then, in the New Year, I decided to become accredited as a mediator and an arbitrator, so I have been really busy with that. It's an exciting new development in my legal career. I'll write more about it soon, as you may find it interesting or inspiring.

ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) has become a lot more mainstream in the last 15 years or so, and continues to make inroads with the public, the courts, and with lawyers. More on that later.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay