Thank you to my peers in IBP Leyte Chapter

I thank the lawyers, prosecutors, judges and law professors who voted for me in my bid for director of the Integrated Bar of the Phils. (IBP) - Leyte Chapter during the election held today in Tacloban City. Although I did not make it by a very slim margin of 20 votes, many recognized my credentials as a Bar leader, legal academician, and trial lawyer and my desire to serve the Rule of Law and the Justice System in the Region. The next election will be in February 2013. Many have asked me to take another bid. I am seriously considering their encouraging suggestion. Access to justice, legal education, and Bar reform are public-interest advocacies that are very close to my heart since I became a lawyer in 1985.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay