Here's your law diploma -- and a bankruptcy expert

I was pleasantly surprised to find an article about Canadian law schools in The Globe and Mail on Wednesday, January 11, 2006. From what I could see, it was a well researched article exposing the horrendous rises in law school education, the latest rankings of Canadian law schools, and recent achievements by some very clever Canadian law students.

If you would like me to email you a copy of the Canadian Lawyer law school rankings for the past 3-4 years, shoot me an email (see profile). You will be very surprised at how various schools have jumped around this list. It is a skewed ranking because it only asks graduating or recently graduated law students what their thoughts are on their alma mater.

I am thinking about publishing my own law school rankings. If I was to do so, what would you want to know about law schools? What would really matter to you? Let me know in the comments section. I was thinking of doing it along the lines of the Maclean's University Rankings, which is, in my mind, extremely helpful to prospective university students.

For myself, I would want to know student/prof ratios, the variety of classes offered, the % of students who have jobs coming out of 3L, the $ available for entry bursaries and scholarships, the number of research $ obtained by the school, and much more. I would be really interested in hearing what you would want to know to help you make a more informed decision.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay