transmogriflaw and Anonymous Lawyer

I came across two very clever blawgs recently. The first, Anonymous Lawyer is by a recent Harvard graduate who is writing a book based upon his Anonymous Lawyer blog, it would seem. A cool idea. I wonder who his publisher is, because this I would imagine there would be a good market for this book, based on the number of lawyers and law students blogging these days. I plan to continue to read this blog to see what comes of it.

The other blawg I liked was transmogriflaw. I like it because it is funny. Not everyone is funny, but if you have the gift, I am always glad to see it being shared. I was especially amazed that transmogriflaw's law school does their exams on computers/laptops. Now that is interesting. I wonder if that is a help or a hindrance? I know that my wrist would have been very thankful for such a setup. However, how does her school account for those who can type faster than others? I bet a lot of her law school's students are wishing they had taken a typing class some time during law school!
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay