Articling: Articling - Ah, the end is near

Only 6 actual work days left in my law articles! I can taste the end! Wow. I will officially become a lawyer on June 23. My new practice will open its doors unofficially on July 3, and officially on August 1.

I was quite elated to see the following new review of my book on Amazon.com the other day:

(5 stars) Fantastic Book, May 16, 2006
Reviewer: F. Voisin (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

As a future Canadian law student, I was frustrated with the lack of guide material available to Canadian law students. All of the material I was able to find was aimed toward American students. Since there are some differences between the way the two countries educate their lawyers, it was important to find a book like this that addresses the particular elements of Canadian Law School. I highly recommend this to anyone contemplating law school in Canada.

Thanks F. Voisin! I really appreciate your kind words.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay