Still Birthing the law firm

I apologize for not posting regularly as of late. I have been up to my neck in setting up our new law offices. It's been two months of exhileration and fun. Business is going good, and our offices are 95% complete. I promise to post more during August, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, check out this cool story about a former lawyer from Quebec gone music industry. As I keep saying, a law degree can lead to so many possibilities.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay