The need to change constantly

I never knew how important it would be to be flexible as a sole practitioner lawyer. The market is constantly changing. One day, there is a great need for litigation. The next, it is a strong real estate market. The next, people are dying, and everybody remembers that they need a will. The next, people are on fire to start up companies and need a lawyer to get them started. The next, companies are buying each other out, merging, or liquidating. The next day, forclosures are the big thing.

I am learning, with some time and effort, that it is impossible to keep up, and the the importance of choosing some key areas of focus. I have started to narrow my focus areas, and it is feeling good. I am attracting a broader client base as a result, and am able to provide better service to those key area clients.

At first, I was afraid that I would have to try to be everything to everybody, but I have learned that this is impossible, and not economically or chronologically feasible. It is too hard to start from scratch from one file to the next. I am appreciating the feeling of developing a particular expertise in the areas of real estate, wills and estates and divorce law. These are to become the bread and butter of our practice. I am also focussing a lot of time on mediation and arbitration training and marketing. Focus is good. Focus is safer. Focus is financially sound.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay