Back in the Saddle

Ok, so I have taken a hiatus from this blog since July. Can't blame me too much...life got in the way. A brief update:

I sold my publishing company (Writing on Stone Press) on July 1, 2008 to a group out of British Columbia. Some of you might not have made the connection that the publisher of my book was owned by the author. We put out a Canadian Career Series that will continue, along with a number of other titles. My previous life before law school was in publishing.

Anyways, it is nice to be free of the responsibilities of owning a side business. I have been able to focus on my law practice and my family, which has been really great. I even went on a family holiday, much to my children's delight.

The economy has started to shift, and that has meant a shift in my practice. Less real estate. More divorce. Kind of funny, if you think about it. Still doing lots of wills and estate administration, which I really enjoy.

Well, I will try to keep this blog active and current going forward...

Thanks for your ongoing support.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay