Back to where I belong

As the founder of Las Pinas City Bar Assn Inc. (LPBA), as a 2005-07 vice pres of IBP PPLM Ch. (southern Metro Manila district), and as a retired FEU law professor (1985-2006), I have resumed and re-focused my active law practice back to Las Pinas City and Metro Manila as a whole after a year of unproductive experimental law practice in Tacloban City in the Eastern Visayas Region (where I re-married last year). I thank the local bar leaders of Las Pinas City and other cities in the southern district of Metro Manila for welcoming me back.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay