How best to contact/consult me

To my readers.



I do not give free legal advice via the individual comments sections at the end of each posting in this law blog.



For legal queries (please do not make them too long to be too time consuming to read and to answer), just email mjlasernajr@gmail.com and cc: mjlasernajr@yahoo.com for backup.


I’ll try to reply to queries as soon as I can, depending on my workload (trials, research, pleadings, meetings, law conferences, bar matters, etc.) and my health condition.



I don’t answer legal queries via SMS text messaging, whether local or abroad.



All legal queries must be via email.



I wish to preserve the privacy of the writer and the legal issues/topics.



For legal queries made thru my two (2) cellular phones (see the Profile part of this law blog for the contact numbers), please limit the timing thereof between 3 and 6 PM, Manila time (which is the time reserved for clients seeking meetings and consultations); otherwise, I normally will not have the time to answer such calls.



Thanks.







Atty. Manuel J. Laserna Jr.

Las Pinas City
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay