Jack Layton



Canadians lost a great human being in Jack Layton. Though I did not know him personally - I felt his warmth, sincerity and conviction for social justice for working people. I remember the pride and sense of hope that his recent performance in the federal election caused me to feel. Like so many of us I had become cynical and withdrawn from the process which always seemed to disappoint us. When Jack Layton became the leader of the Official Opposition it brought home to me the old message that freedom is never given to the oppressed by the oppressor but it must be won by the oppressed. Mr. Layton demonstrated to me with his recent election performance that change and a society founded on social justice and equality for all is within our grasp.
law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay law and justice foundation,law and justice symbol,law justice and morality,law or justice 1988,relationship between law and justice,difference between law and justice,law and justice careers,law and justice essay